A Rollback Grant has been established to assist local businesses impacted by recently modified restrictions to business. Businesses may receive up to $10,000 from a newly created program from Pierce County.
What types of businesses are eligible for the Rollback grant?
- In-store retail
- Arts and culture establishments such as theaters, museums, and entertainment venues
- Fitness facilities, gyms, and bowling centers
- Caterers, restaurants, taprooms, and similar eating and drinking establishments. However, businesses that have a drive-thru or those that participated in the Restaurant Rally are excluded.
What are other qualifiers?
- The business must be physically located anywhere in Pierce County including incorporated cities
- Employee count must be 20 or fewer full-time equivalent employees (including business owner)
- They must have been in operation for at least one year
- Demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in revenues attributable to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Independent business (in other words, not a corporate chain or franchise)
- Be a business operating consistent with current state and local COVID-19 guidance that has not filed for bankruptcy
Deadline December 11.