ACT NOW – Free online training series open for registration today at 10 a.m.
The Washington State Department of Commerce has partnered with the Thurston Economic Development Council (EDC) to offer free training to small business owners as they move through the Covid crisis.
The program, ScaleUp provides actionable ideas to help small business owners right now and to build resiliency for the future. It is not a new program, but one that has been adapted to help businesses move forward in the midst of the global pandemic.
Who should apply?
This program’s ideal students are businesses that:
- have been in business for a minimum of 2 years
- have revenues of $100,000+
- are owned and operated in WA
Skills and Topics Covered:
- strategic thinking
- increasing effectiveness of marketing strategies
- tips and tool that lead to increased profitability
- May 6 – July 8
- 8:30-noon each week
- “study hall” on Mondays for individualized assistance