Impact Washington will walk manufacturers through a no-cost Recovery Assessment to help you determine a recovery plan that prioritizes the needs for your business.
Examples of project funding through CARES Act Recovery Assistance include:
- Production ramp-up/automation assessment and solutions
- Supply optimization/disruption planning
- Adjustments in plant design or workforce methods and approaches
- Onboarding and upskilling new and returning employees
- Risk mitigation in the face of added stress: cybersecurity vulnerability, business continuity planning, change management
There is not a formal application process for the recovery assistance funds. Manufacturers simply need to reach out to Impact Washington to begin the no-cost business assessment.