The program, ScaleUp provides actionable ideas to help small business owners right now and to build resiliency for the future. It is not a new program, but one that has been adapted to help businesses move forward in the midst of the global pandemic.
Who should apply?
This program’s ideal students are businesses that:
- have been in business for a minimum of 2 years
- have revenues of $100,000+
- are owned and operated in WA
Skills and Topics Covered:
- strategic thinking
- increasing effectiveness of marketing strategies
- tips and tool that lead to increased profitability
- May 6 – July 8
- 8:30-noon each week
- “study hall” on Mondays for individualized assistance