Fired Up About The Chamber? Become An Ambassador!
Being an Ambassador is a privilege!
Ambassadors assist the Chamber in growing and retaining membership.
- Act as a liaison between member businesses and Chamber leadership.
- Nurture quality relationships to help the Chamber and member businesses grow.
- Educate members about the services and benefits of Chamber membership.
- Foster new member engagement in Chamber programs, events, and committees.
Expectations of Ambassadors:
- Represent the Fife Milton Edgewood Chamber of Commerce in a professional manner.
- Attend monthly Ambassador Committee meetings.
- Maintain contact with assigned members on a monthly basis.
- Actively invite Chamber members and non-members to attend all monthly events.
- Attend Ambassador Committee meeting on a monthly basis.
- Attend Member Luncheons, Business After-Hours, and Ribbon Cuttings on a regular basis.
- Help host special events, grand openings, ribbon-cuttings and other special projects as needed.
- Support Chamber membership with new member leads and referrals.
- Better leverage the strengths of our members in engaging and serving our members resulting in increased member retention.
- Serve Chamber members and the greater community by utilizing an elite group of volunteers who are professional and support the Chamber’s reputation.
- Maximize the effectiveness of the Ambassadors by capitalizing on a more focused commitment.
- Provide the means for our members to foster meaningful, long lasting relationships.
Directory & Community Resource Guide
The FME Chamber exists to be the CATALYST for business growth,
The CONVENER of Leaders & Influencers
and the CHAMPION for a stronger community.