Fired Up About The Chamber? Become An Ambassador!
Being an Ambassador is a privilege!
Ambassadors assist the Chamber in growing and retaining membership.
- Act as a liaison between member businesses and Chamber leadership.
- Nurture quality relationships to help the Chamber and member businesses grow.
- Educate members about the services and benefits of Chamber membership.
- Foster new member engagement in Chamber programs, events, and committees.
Expectations of Ambassadors:
- Represent the Fife Milton Edgewood Chamber of Commerce in a professional manner.
- Attend monthly Ambassador Committee meetings.
- Maintain contact with assigned members on a monthly basis.
- Actively invite Chamber members and non-members to attend all monthly events.
- Attend Ambassador Committee meeting on a monthly basis.
- Attend Member Luncheons, Business After-Hours, and Ribbon Cuttings on a regular basis.
- Help host special events, grand openings, ribbon-cuttings and other special projects as needed.
- Support Chamber membership with new member leads and referrals.
- Better leverage the strengths of our members in engaging and serving our members resulting in increased member retention.
- Serve Chamber members and the greater community by utilizing an elite group of volunteers who are professional and support the Chamber’s reputation.
- Maximize the effectiveness of the Ambassadors by capitalizing on a more focused commitment.
- Provide the means for our members to foster meaningful, long lasting relationships.
The Chamber is a progressive organization of business owners and community leaders. Together, our members play an integral role in this dynamic economic region through fostering strategic partnerships, issue advocacy, promotion, business resources, and education.