The Chamber is involved in powerful advocacy efforts. The voice of business is heard when the Chamber works with elected and appointed officials to promote policies that make the Fife, Milton & Edgewood area a desirable place to live, work and visit.
The FME Chamber endeavors to:
- Initiate programs to improve Chamber members’ bottom line
- Sponsor candidate and issue forums, discussion groups, and legislative updates
- Build strategic alliances with other business and economic development organizations and government officials
- Represent member businesses on transportation, education, workforce development and other issues
- Fight to reduce regulations when we represent the business community on city, county and state issues
Regionally the chamber represents its members by active involvement in governmental affairs. One way members are represented is through participation in the South Sound Chamber of Commerce Legislative Coalition (SSCCLC). The SSCCLC is involved in such issues as roadway/traffic improvement, legislative actions, et
The Chamber is a progressive organization of business owners and community leaders. Together, our members play an integral role in this dynamic economic region through fostering strategic partnerships, issue advocacy, promotion, business resources, and education.