Does your nonprofit qualify for the new nonprofit Community Recovery Grant?
The recent Restaurant Revitalization Grants offered relief aimed at a sector of the hospitality industry. And now, The WA State Department of Commerce has partnered with Artfunds to ensure that other nonprofits are included.
Recognizing nonprofits play a vital role in helping our community grow post pandemic, these grants are offered to organizations that fall into one of the following focus areas:
- Arts, culture, science, and heritage organizations
- Neighborhood Associations
- Sports and Recreation Organizations
- Veterans Organizations
Organizations must meet all of the following criteria:
- 501(c)(3) status, or fiscal sponsorship by a 501(c)(3), with appropriate documentation since FY2019
- 2019 annual operating budget greater than $25,000
Apply between May 10-May 24. Recipients will receive funds quickly – no later than June 30.
Grants range from $2500-$25,000.