The Fife Milton Edgewood Chamber of Commerce and the Puyallup/Sumner Chamber of Commerce are teaming up to present a special Business Breakfast: Tech Tools For Serious Self Care. Sponsorship is from Denise Christofferson & Associates. In part 2 of our tech series Beth Z, Your Nerdy Best Friend will share her take on self care.
In the insanity of today’s world, you’re busier than ever with deals, kids, health checks, high stress and exhaustion. Even though you’re being pulled in every direction by everyone and everything, if you don’t take time to keep your head on straight, you won’t be able to be the leader you are.
Join Your Nerdy Best Friend, author/speaker Beth Z, for a nerd’s take on self care. Using today’s tech tools, you can integrate tools and apps into your routine that will help you get more work done in less time. You’ll discover resources to help you overcome the crippling effects of stress and overwork. And best of all, Beth Z’s tools are free or darn cheap. This is the can’t-miss program that will help you stay sane through the crises we’re all facing.
- Update your ideas on what meditation is in the modern age with tech resources for specific, sanity-saving sessions.
- Discover easy tools that help you organize your day and manage your life.
- Find ways to streamline and offload the time-sucking little tasks that drive you crazy.
- Understand your options for mental health maintenance online and on your schedule.
Her engaging style will entertain and leave you with tons of tools and takeaways! She’ll join us via a pre-recorded seminar.
About the speaker:
Have you ever wondered if there IS an app for that? Meet Author and Professional Speaker Beth Ziesenis, Your Nerdy Best Friend. Beth is a technology expert who speaks to 60-plus groups a year all over the country about the best free and bargain apps and online resources that will help you Release YOUR Inner Nerd to become more organized, efficient and awesome at work and home. Her books, including the latest title, Release Your Inner Nerd, are available on Amazon.
- You can remove your mask if you sit while eating or drinking.
- When you arrive, your temperature might be taken.
- Please stay home if you think you may be contagious.
Bill Korum’s Puyallup Nissan
101 Valley Ave NW, Puyallup, WA 98371
$35 for Chamber members/$45 for non-members
Date and Time
Tuesday Aug 31, 2021
7:30-9:00 am PDT